Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A better tomolo

Well, 2009 is almost towards the end.. I have graduated from intec d... Life in Shah Alam is jz like a dream..The friends here, the life here i thk i will going to put it deep into my heart..Another part of my life is going to be started.. I am wondering how the life is going to be in Oxford City in UK. Issit the life that i chasing for? will i getting use of it? am i going to get new friends?... I am 20 now..20 years had passed.. Looking bek what i went through jz feeling that i was walking inside a dream world with the story tat a gal create herself...Life is short, i thk i should start my life bek..walking out of the dream world that i had being through 20 years and really start my life seriously..this age is the best time to get a life, and is the time to make a strong base for my future...IT IS THE TIME THAT EVERYTHG WILL START FROM BEGINNING....

Do u feel scare? Yes i do..Only one week left and i havent prepare myself enuf...Nvm..let it be..let god decide for me..Well, maybe it end up all like i want..I might take more steps than others to reach the final destination..but it doest mean i wont reach the destination faster than them..I always convinced myself for everythg i do..There are no the word REGRET in my dictionary..When i decide to put down a thg, i will..That mean when i really decided to take a thg, i will do it ! hhahaha.nonscence...talk too much

Yesterday meeting kwky at mid..At first chu and me feel so scare...haha..dunno mah..who noes..
But unexpectedly, we jz talk like close friends..Well, he is nice actually..wondering how cum a guy like him couldnt get friends?..LOL...haha..thks for belanjaing us makan too~~

ORPHAN..a veli interesting yet scary movie to watch..HHAAHAHHA..wat turns a human into a person like tat? an 33 years old child looking dwaf killing the family who love her and try to seduce her so call dad??..Well, human desire for smth can be veli scary actually..Then we cum to the mum in the movie??..Do u angry to see someone that u love doest even put a simple trust in u?...He do say I LOVE U...but without trust what is love?At least in the movie MURDERER, the wife trust her husband and die because of the love..Then we move to the little deaf gal inside the movie.. A strong little gal who love her big sister so much at the first place. Listen, helping and love her sister. But end up she see the cruelness of her sister destroying the one she love.. She do everythg to stop it with her little spirit..Do everythg to protect her family although she is so fragile and so tiny..

I thk i am going to close up this blog and start another blog again..=p..to all my friends, pls cherish the one with u now, ur friends, ur families and ur love one..And believe that only with trust , love exist..Love is veli subjektif and abstract thgs and it only feel with human heart..but saying the word i love u bring a really deep meaning(like the movie orphan the dad sayin i love u to the mum , but he didnt trust her )..haha..so dun simply say i love u for granted..But u can say..I LOVE MYSELF..hhahahahah



for the hajibala above,i jz wan to write smth to conclude everythg.Bye Malaysia, but i will cum bek one day and continue my story~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home